- Wellness Care – Annual exams, vaccinations, heartworm and flea prevention, microchips, nutrition. We emphasize client education and enjoy partnering with owners to ensure health and happiness throughout the life of their companions.
- Surgery – Routine spays and neuters, as well as orthopedic or reconstructive procedures, all expertly monitored by a veterinary technician. Laser surgery may be performed using our CO2 laser which results in less pain and an enhanced recovery.
- Internal Medicine – Our Houston veterinary clinic is equipped with a custom designed glass Intensive Care Unit, IV pumps, and oxygen cages. Our experience ranges from organ dysfunction to infectious disease to endocrine disorders…and everything in between.
- In-House Laboratory – With a full line of advanced laboratory equipment, we can receive accurate blood results within minutes to assist in accurate diagnosis and treatment of any condition.
- Dentistry – Ultrasonic scaling, polishing, and fluoride treatments keep your pet’s smile healthy and fresh.
- Ultrasonography – With an Aloka ultrasound system on site, we have an additional tool to use for quick and accurate diagnosis of disease and illness.
- Radiology – On site digital x-ray machine and processor.
- Cardiology – Computerized EKG allows us to diagnose and treat specific heart related conditions. We also have the ability to teleconference with a Board Certified Cardiologist.
- Isolation – A separate area with recycled and sterilized air to prevent the spread of contagious diseases.
Our doctors are vets in Houston who are dedicated to providing genuine and professional service. That is why JVAH practices extensive pain management for all invasive procedures and painful disease processes to minimize discomfort and hasten recovery. We want to ensure that you and your pets have the most comfortable experience, so we make it our mission to give you a customized experience that caters to your individual needs.